Tuesday 18 May 2010

Laugh is health - PART II




Drew Carey and Ryan Stiles were playing at the same time in WLIIA and The Drew Carey Show. Sometimes performers made jokes because of that. I really wanted to find a video to post it here, but unfortunately I was unable to do that. Also they made fun of his second name(Allison) and, if I remember well, Greg once asked Drew is he Jim or Mariah (because of the same surname). Drew also wrote a biography called “Dirty Jokes and Beer: Stories of the Unrefined”.





Colin Mochrie, a Canadian comedian, because of his baldness was sometimes victim of jokes in the show. Take a look at this scene








Since 2002 with Brad Sherwood has toured North America as a two-man stage show called, "An Evening with Colin and Brad," playing mostly in small theaters. He also played in few movies.





Ryan Stiles was also sometimes a victim of jokes, because of three things: height (198cm tall), big feet and big nose. Here is one from many situations







He often wore really crazy shoes. I can’t find link to jokes, but here is a funny compilation









Here are my personal best of scenes from WLIIA

Arctic Tern






Wrong Name





Scenes From a Hat





Maltese Burger






Those were just few of my best of, it’d be impossible to place all of them here. If you enjoy the show, visit Youtube.com for more, especially see Special Episode – Best of Whose Line Is It Anyway?

In my next presentation I will review some groups from polish cabaret scene.

7 comments:

  1. Some of those sketches are really hilarious :) I'm familiar with the title but I've never looked into it. The best thing about it is that its “clean” comedy. They don't have to use a lot of bad language to catch your attention and make you laugh. Really good quality stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made my day. You've come to my taste, the videos are just brilliant: D I've never thought the Americans might amuse me, so much as our Polish cabarets.

    Jim Carrey:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrEReS06Ed8&feature=related - what this man can do with a face is just impossible!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-wQ2QaP7wM&feature=related


    Mr. Bean (Rowan Atkinson)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTzXJMU1sLc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UbqZ_oN5do
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCOcNLRR1t4

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite comedians are “Eddie Izzard” and “Tim Minchin”. First one is a British transvestite performing stand up shows wearing a lot of makeup. He is incredibly funny and perceptive. Tim Minchin is Australian. I like his shows because beside being funny, he also is a great musician. He plays the piano very well and he is one of very few artists who are humorous, intelligent, talented at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of those videos are really pretty good. I always thought Americans where hmmm... a bit retarded when it comes to TV shows, but these sketches are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When it comes to laugh topic I can highly recommend you watching The Big Bang Theory TV series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember watching Drew Carey Show on tvn7 few years ago... but now I prefer watching It crowd or Big Bang Theory

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have watched videos you attached and I think that all of them are to similar. It's funny for first time, but then it's starting to be boring.

    ReplyDelete